Well I tried out for a play this weekend. They are supposed to be doing callbacks today but I haven't heard anything so I'm thinking the worst. That's right. Sinkhole. Whole theater must have slipped into the ground. Crazy sink holes. Well I don't think the audition went as well as I would have liked by a long shot. I just get so nervous, didn't used to, but then again, I'm out of practice. But it does make me feel motivated to try again though. I would like to get back into extra curricular activities to keep myself amused. But still the day is not out, perhaps I will still get a call but the pessimistic conservative side of me is not keeping its hopes up.
Other than that, I've been keeping reasonably busy. Doin script writings on Monday with friend Joe so that has been helping the creative muscles. Started working on the kitchen again yesterday. Spent most of Sunday on a ladder smoothing and sanding the ceiling and will start painting this week and working on some shelving. The wife is dead set on getting new counter tops but I remain hesitant, but we shall see how it all comes together.
Lets see what else. Work is going slow, but reasonably steady. Still not feeling horribly motivated at work, but I'm glad its there to pay the bills while I conduct my own research. Mostly these past two weeks have gone by in a pseudo blur of work and sleep. Kind of depressing really. Went to the doctor and got a sort of "answer all my questions" checkup. Nothing fancy but I like using sick leave cause it pays me to not work. :-D Hmm, that smiley face looks a lot like a horribly misshapen penis. Well on that note back to work, but hopefully I will have more to say tomorrow.
3316993
Best scooter EVER! I want this!
http://www.google.com/patents?id=zX9rAAAAEBAJ&printsec=abstract&zoom=4&source=gbs_overview_r&cad=0#v=onepage&q=&f=false
Blog Update: Audition Fail. So sad, but we live and we learn, so better preparations for next time.
Monday, March 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Too bad about not getting a callback, but good job trying. Have you started using a spellchecker?
ReplyDelete